2018 Boston Whaler 345 Conquest
Engine hours – 43.4 (all 3)
Genset hours – 50.0
Also to note; boat has all extended warranties that are transferrable for the 6 years. ($22,194.00 new)
- Passport Premiere for 6 years to 2024
- Brunswick engine extended warranty to 2024
- Generator warranty to 2024
He went all in with electronics; ($43,695.92)
- Twin 16” Raymarine Axiom PRO RVX
- Twin joystick-GPS controls to the left of helm
- FLIR Pan/tilt thermal camera
- 4kW Open array radar
- Thru-hull CHIRP 1kW transducer
- Transom mounted 3D RealView transducer
- GoLight STRYKER Spotlight + remote
- Raymarine VHF260 offshore radio
- Raymarine Satellite weather antenna
- Taco Grand-slam outriggers
- External card-readers
Customer traded into a 2020 Boston Whaler 35 Outrage with tower and Seakeeper and loves the brand!
Meet the boat that reimagines the possibilities for onboard space: the 2014 NMMA Innovation Award-winning 345 Conquest. Known for its sleek and sophisticated styling as well as the award-winning Dynamic Cabin System—a forward-berth dining table that seats six adults and converts into a plush queen-sized bed with the push of a button— this Conquest all but ensures the captain will never cruise without company. Yet, as comfortable as it is, the 345 Conquest is also a serious offshore fishing boat, with amenities and options to fit any seasoned angler’s needs, inspiring confidence with any adventure. Step aboard the 345 and see how smart a walkaround boat can be.
- Triple Mercury FourtStroke Verado® engines with Joystick Piloting provide impressive power and control.
- The well-appointed head features a stylish porcelain sink and stainless-steel accents.
- Convenient cockpit prep station with optional flip-top grill, huge storage and YETI® cooler.
- Rod storage above the settee in the cabin holds gear securely.
- Make Boston Whaler
- Model 345 Conquest
- Model Year 2018
- Category Power
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Hull Design Deep Vee
- Condition Used
- Class Sports Fishing Boats
- Length Overall 35.92 ft
- Beam 11.67 ft
- Dry Weight 14200 lb
- Water Capacity 45 gallon
- Holding Tank 20 gallon
- Dead Rise 19 degree
- Maximum Draft 1.83 ft
- Fuel Capacity 400 gallon
- Seating Capacity 14
- Number of Heads 1
Calculate monthly boat payments or total cost.
The results displayed here are only an estimate. Please contact a MarineMax sales representative for your actual payments or a financing quote.