1989 SportCraft 270 Coastal Fisherman
If you are looking for a allot of boat for the money, but mechanically sound, runs great, and with many updates; then this 1989 SportCraft 270 Coastal Fisherman just be be the one to fit 'Your' bill.
The owner is liquidating assets with this being one of other boats he has presently. Just look at the updates and service done on the boat since the owner purchased it only two years ago:
- All lights changed to LED
- Certified Marine Mechanic- pulled the 2006 Mercruiser, removed all covers to inspect and check everything, then resealed. Changed all external parts including pumps, alternator, fuel pumps, belts and hoses.
- Installed an External Motor Flush port.
- With motor and OD removed, inspected transom and was questionable; completely rebuilt better than original, Reglassed by Macky.
- Macky also added new supports to under side of Fuel Tank hatch
- Installed new fuel sender unti and cleaned the fuel tank
- Replaced the original Mercruiser Bravo I Outdrive with a Bravo III.
- 2017- Treasure Island Marina Service (when boat moved here for dry-store) installed new heavy duty ladder on swim platform and clip to store it on Hardtop.
- TIM- also installed new Stereo (plus two spkrs)
- USCG Safety Equipment included
- New Anchor, Rope and Chain plus One Reef Anchor
- Make SportCraft
- Model 270 Coastal Fisherman
- Model Year 1989
- Category Power
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Hull Design
- Condition Brokerage
- Class Saltwater Fishing
- Length Overall 27 ft
- Beam 10 ft
- Cruising Speed 24 mph
- Dry Weight 55650 lb
- Number of Single Berth 1
- Number of Cabins 1
Calculate monthly boat payments or total cost.
The results displayed here are only an estimate. Please contact a MarineMax sales representative for your actual payments or a financing quote.