Island Festivities Add to the Fun
As you plan your personal itinerary, remember there's more to the British Virgin Islands than sunshine, palm trees, and beaches. Throughout the year, locals and visitors gather for events ranging from regattas to fishing tournaments, jazz festivals, holiday parades, and gourmet soirees. Best of all; you're invited!
Full Moon Parties:
Foxy's announces that its Halloween Masquerade Party this year is on Saturday, October 26, at Foxy’s Tamarind Bar in Great Harbour, Jost Van Dyke. This is a party not to missed, complete with live music, the best DJs, Costume Contest and Drink Specials.
The party is part of the Regatta known as the Halloween CatFight, a Regatta originally for catamarans but now open to all makes and styles of vessels, and hosted by the West End Yacht Club! So sharpen your keels and get your clews out for the most fun regatta of the season!
5 Reasons to Choose MarineMax Vacations
- Expert planning team to help every step of the way so you can enjoy the trip of a lifetime
- Our own custom amenity-packed power catamaran fleet in the British Virgin Islands with 2, 3 and 4 cabin options
- Access to power and sail boats of all types and sizes throughout the world in amazing destinations
- Explore an extensive resource library of videos and articles to prepare for your trip
- Our commitment is to exceed your expectations and provide an extraordinary experience
You May Also Like
Traveling to the British Virgin Islands
Your MarineMax Vacations planning expert can assist with questions regarding the logistics of your travel situation.
Your British Virgin Islands itinerary can be as adventurous or relaxing as you wish.
Before you even step foot on your boat, beautiful beaches and swaying palm trees surround you.