Island Festivities Add to the Fun
As you plan your personal itinerary, remember there's more to the British Virgin Islands than sunshine, palm trees, and beaches. Throughout the year, locals and visitors gather for events ranging from regattas to fishing tournaments, jazz festivals, holiday parades, and gourmet soirees. Best of all; you're invited!
November Events - Tourism Month!
- Tourism Month - November 1 - 30
- Taste of the BVI, Tortola - November 3
- Carey Olsen Double-Handed Race - November 3
- BVI Charter Yacht Society Boat Show - November 5 - 8
- Jost Pork - Jost Van Dyke Pork Festival - November 10 - 11
- Jost Crawl - Jost Van Dyke Bar Crawl - November 11
- Taste of the BVI, Virgin Gorda - November 17
- On the Rocks Bar Crawl, Virgin Gorda - November 17
- Peg Leg's Round Tortola Race - November 17
- Foxy's Thanksgiving Dinner - November 22
- Anegada Lobster Crawl - November 23
- Anegada Lobster Festival - November 24 - 25
- Necker Cup - November 24 - 29
- 28th Karibik Trophy - November 14 - December 4
- Christmas on DeCastro Street - November 30 - December 1
- Annual Sunrise BVI Half Marathon - December 1
- Gustav Wilmerding Memorial Challenge - December 1
- Grandma's Christmas, Virgin Gorda - December 8 - 9
- O'Neal & Mundy Commodore's Cup - December 15
- Foxy's Christmas Eve Dinner - December 24
- Foxy's Christmas Night Dinner - December 25
- Boxing Day (Public Holiday) and Horse Race - December 26
- Foxy's Old Year's Night Celebrations - December 31
- Fireball New Year's Eve Bash
Full Moon Parties:
You May Also Like
Traveling to the British Virgin Islands
Your MarineMax Vacations planning expert can assist with questions regarding the logistics of your travel situation.
Your British Virgin Islands itinerary can be as adventurous or relaxing as you wish.
Before you even step foot on your boat, beautiful beaches and swaying palm trees surround you.