Get Paid to Vacation on Your Own Yacht
Cruise the beautiful blue waters of the Caribbean as a boat owner without the expense and hassle. Enjoy time with your family and friends as you experience the trip of a lifetime... for up to nine weeks each year. With our Charter Ownership Program, you'll have zero operating expenses while receiving monthly income that exceeds your expectations. As you share your boat with family and friends throughout the year, we'll do all the work from maintenance to charter management, insurance and docking fees.
5 Reasons to Choose MarineMax Vacations
- Expert planning team to help every step of the way so you can enjoy the trip of a lifetime
- Our own custom amenity-packed power catamaran fleet in the British Virgin Islands with 2, 3 and 4 cabin options
- Access to power and sail boats of all types and sizes throughout the world in amazing destinations
- Explore an extensive resource library of videos and articles to prepare for your trip
- Our commitment is to exceed your expectations and provide an extraordinary experience
Raul Bermudez, Vice President Charter DivisionRaul joined the company at the inception of MarineMax Vacations and leads the Charter and Yacht sales effort for MarineMax with more than 15 years of experience in the yacht charter industry.
Raul was with TUI Marine where he held several executive positions including VP of charter sales and marketing. During his 12 year tenure, Raul worked with The Moorings, Sunsail, Footloose, Club Vass and LeBoat, over 1400 yachts, 1200 canal boats, 12 marinas and 90 locations in 29 countries and 5 currencies.
Raul helps customers make their dreams a reality - getting paid to vacation in the British Virgin Islands.
One Customer's Story
“Factoring in the cost of maintenance, dock fees and insurance and the advantages of tax write-offs, hassle-free ownership and basically unlimited access, the MarineMax Charter Yacht Ownership Program just made sense. Since purchasing our Aquila 484 named Villa our frequent adventures to BVI have proven to be just that, hassle-free fun.” - Grazi Zazzara
Why This Family Loves Yacht OwnershipOur first chartering experience was with a MarineMax 382. After that, we also chartered a Moorings 484 and a Moorings 394 in the Caribbean and the Bahamas. During these vacations, we started talking about spending an extended period of time on a boat. Since we were both working at that time, owning a boat at a remote location was not a realistic option. So, we started thinking about the yacht chartering programs as a way of spending an extended time on a boat and figuring out if we liked that lifestyle.
The Charter Yacht Ownership Program is a cost-effective way to own your own boat in the British Virgin Islands while avoiding the stress and expense of traditional ownership.
- Fixed monthly income regardless of charter activity
- Up to nine weeks of destination boating time each year
- Zero operating expenses including charter management, docking, insurance, parts and service
- Professional MarineMax yacht maintenance and personalized customer service
- Trade-ins considered and in-house financing available
- Brokerage support for selling your boat
About Aquila Power Catamarans
Once you've been on one of our award-winning Aquila Power Catamarans, it's easy to see how charter guests become owners. You'll take pride in owning a pure-bred power catamaran that is unmatched in performance and efficiency while also offering spacious and luxurious living and outstanding amenities. As you consider your purchase, choose from our fleet of customized and comfortable yachts:
- MarineMax 362: 36-foot with two cabins and two heads, winner of the Christofle Yacht Style Award by Yacht Style magazine
- MarineMax 443: 44-foot with three cabins and three heads, named AIM Media Editor’s Choice Award for Best New Multihull 40'-49' upon her debut in 2014
- MarineMax 484: 48-foot with four cabins and four heads, named one of The World’s Top Boats by Power and Motoryacht magazine.