Take the Helm of a MarineMax Vacation
If your perfect boating vacation includes being at the helm, a bareboat charter is for you. The view doesn't get much better than from behind the wheel as you cruise through the islands on the smooth blue water of the Caribbean.
5 Reasons to Choose MarineMax Vacations
- Expert planning team to help every step of the way so you can enjoy the trip of a lifetime
- Our own custom amenity-packed power catamaran fleet in the British Virgin Islands with 2, 3, 4, and 5 cabin options
- Access to power and sail boats of all types and sizes throughout the world in amazing destinations
- Explore an extensive resource library of videos and articles to prepare for your trip
- Our commitment is to exceed your expectations and provide an extraordinary experience
Benefits of Bareboat
With a bareboat charter, you're the captain of the ship, taking it all in at your own speed. You completely control the route, the pace, and the diversions as you guide your boat exactly where you want it, when you want it.
Captaining and Qualifications
Your boating experience makes it easy to qualify for a bareboat charter vacation, as no license is required and it only takes a few moments to complete our online boating resume.
About the Fleet
Enjoy your bareboat charter vacation aboard our award-winning power catamarans in the British Virgin Islands and the Bahamas. Our high-quality fleet includes late model power catamarans with 2, 3 and 4-cabin en-suite layouts. Power and sail yacht charters are also available throughout the world based on boats available at your desired location.
The World Awaits
Request a Brochure
We Love Questions!
You May Also Like
Trip of a Lifetime with MarineMax Vacations
If you're ready to let someone else handle the navigating, cooking and logistics while you enjoy the Caribbean, then a crewed yacht charter is perfect for you.
All-Inclusive Charter Vacation
Whether your group ranges from 4 to 100+, we can plan a destination vacation with breathtaking surroundings and many memorable moments.