Your Vacation in Paradise
Before you even step foot on your boat, beautiful beaches and swaying palm trees surround you as you bask in the renowned hospitality of the British Virgin Islands. Our Charter Base, located at Nanny Cay Marina and Resort on the south side of Tortola, offers all the right amenities for starting and ending your trip of a lifetime.
The Beauty and Hospitality of Nanny Cay
Set on the south side of Tortola in one of the islands’ most beautiful and convenient locations, our charter base at Nanny Cay Resort is ideally situated within this bustling nautical community. Embrace the spirit of the Caribbean as you relax on the beach, at the pool, or on a comfortable stool at the beachside bar.
Resort Amenities Set the Stage
While awaiting departure, you'll enjoy Nanny Cay's amenities in a tropical oasis that include a three restaurants, swimming pool, coffee shop, playground, marina, showers, beach and groceries, all within a secluded beach-front cove. At Captain Mulligan's sports bar you can even catch the game on the TV. As you settle into island life, the MarineMax team will welcome you with warmth and grace at our newly constructed marina facilities and floating docks. So before stepping aboard your floating resort, take a moment to relax and wiggle your toes in the warm sand.
Getting to Know Your Boat
To ensure an outstanding vacation experience, we provide a chart briefing and thorough boat orientation on your chosen power catamaran:
- MarineMax 362: 36-foot with two cabins and two heads
- MarineMax 443: 44-foot with three cabins and three heads, named 2014 AIM Media Editor’s Choice Award for Best New Multihull 40'-49'
- MarineMax 484: 48-foot with four cabins and four heads, named one of The World’s Top Boats by Power and Motoryacht magazine.
5 Reasons to Choose MarineMax Vacations
- Expert planning team to help every step of the way so you can enjoy the trip of a lifetime
- Our own custom amenity-packed power catamaran fleet in the British Virgin Islands with 2, 3 and 4 cabin options
- Access to power and sail boats of all types and sizes throughout the world in amazing destinations
- Explore an extensive resource library of videos and articles to prepare for your trip
- Our commitment is to exceed your expectations and provide an extraordinary experience
You May Also Like
Traveling to the British Virgin Islands
Your MarineMax Vacations planning expert can assist with questions regarding the logistics of your travel situation.
Your British Virgin Islands itinerary can be as adventurous or relaxing as you wish.
Preparing for Your Boat Charter Vacation in BVI
From boat recommendations to questions about passports, currency, crews, customs and charts, we are here to make planning the perfect BVI vacation as easy as possible.