1. 1780 Lower Estate Sugar WorksFor the history buffs or those who want to learn more about the BVI's past, the 1780 Lower Estate Sugar House is a hidden gem. The relatively unknown museum on Tortola is full of artifacts and exhibits showcasing over a century of history in the BVI.
2. Explore Virgin Gorda by LandIf you need a break from exploring the waters, hire a taxi or rent a Jeep to enjoy the ultimate Caribbean adventure on Virgin Gorda. With majestic views and delicious restaurants, the picturesque island will provide unforgettable memories.
3. Find Spotted Eagle RaysThe consistently-warm waters of the BVI make for a perfect home for spotted eagle rays. The elusive rays can be found in Benures Bay on the northern side of Norman Island. Snorkelers and divers can explore this location and see squid, tarpon, turtles, and other types of rays.
4. Fish the South DropWhile most people head to the North Drop off Anegada for some great fishing, the local experts say that the South Drop is the place to go. With clear waters and fish that are eager to bite, you're sure to reel in something memorable.
5. Paddle Through Hans CreekOn a flat day, your paddle board can be your best friend! Take a journey through the largest remaining pristine mangrove-forst network in the BVI: Hans Creek. Only a few minutes away from Trellis Bay, Surf School BVI allows you to meander through the water, catching glimpses of sea birds, turles, barracuda, bonefish, and shark pups.
Find Your Favorite Hidden GemVisitors return to the BVI year after year, not only because of the most popular sights and attractions, but also the lesser-known, off-the-beaten-path destinations. Each of the islands has something different to offer, so grab your kids, your friends, or your family, book a charter boat and begin your island journey!
5 Reasons to Choose MarineMax Vacations
- Expert planning team to help every step of the way so you can enjoy the trip of a lifetime
- Our own custom amenity-packed power catamaran fleet in the British Virgin Islands with 2, 3, 4, and 5 cabin options
- Access to power and sail boats of all types and sizes throughout the world in amazing destinations
- Explore an extensive resource library of videos and articles to prepare for your trip
- Our commitment is to exceed your expectations and provide an extraordinary experience
Request a Brochure
Explore the extraordinary charter options you have with MarineMax Vacations for your trip of a lifetime.Get Your Brochure
Video Tours of the BVI
With more than 60 islands to explore, there's always something new in the British Virgin Islands.See Our Favorite Spots
Our Fleet of Luxury Yachts
Meet our fleet of Aquila Power Catamarans designed to fit your boating lifestyle as well as the other sailing and power options we can arrange for you.Meet the Fleet