History, Beauty, and Tranquility
Norman Island is a great first or last night on your trip, as it is just across from our base at Nanny Cay. Snorkel the Caves, enjoy lunch or dinner on shore in the Bight Bay, and grab a mooring ball for your overnight stay. Norman Island is famous for its role as one of the primary inspirations for Robert Louis Stevenson's classic novel, Treasure Island.
5 Reasons to Choose MarineMax Vacations
- Expert planning team to help every step of the way so you can enjoy the trip of a lifetime
- Our own custom amenity-packed power catamaran fleet in the British Virgin Islands with 3, 4, and 5 cabin options
- Access to power boats of all types and sizes throughout the world in amazing destinations
- Explore an extensive resource library of videos and articles to prepare for your trip
- Our commitment is to exceed your expectations and provide an extraordinary experience