Remembering When and Looking Forward To
Amidst white sand beaches and turquoise waters is Hendo's Hideout on White Bay, Jost Van Dyke. Look forward to stopping at this restaurant and bar to sip on tropical libations and enjoy fresh seafood with a gorgeous view.
A Trip You Won't ForgetA cluster of tropical stepping stones set amid the electric blue waters of the Caribbean, the British Virgin Islands are among the world’s most popular charter destinations. The line-of-sight navigation and deep-water passages beckon you to the shorelines of its more than 60 islands, each with its own special charm and beauty.
Get to Know Your Boat
To ensure an outstanding vacation experience, we provide a chart briefing and thorough boat orientation on your chosen power catamaran:
- MarineMax 362: 36-foot with two cabins and two heads
- MarineMax 443: 44-foot with three cabins and three heads, named 2014 AIM Media Editor’s Choice Award for Best New Multihull 40'-49'
- MarineMax 484: 48-foot with four cabins and four heads, named one of The World’s Top Boats by Power and Motoryacht magazine.
5 Reasons to Choose MarineMax Vacations
- Expert planning team to help every step of the way so you can enjoy the trip of a lifetime
- Our own custom amenity-packed power catamaran fleet in the British Virgin Islands with 2, 3 and 4 cabin options
- Access to power and sail boats of all types and sizes throughout the world in amazing destinations
- Explore an extensive resource library of videos and articles to prepare for your trip
- Our commitment is to exceed your expectations and provide an extraordinary experience
Request a Brochure
Explore the extraordinary charter options you have with MarineMax Vacations for your trip of a lifetime.Get Your Brochure
Video Tours of the BVI
With more than 60 islands to explore, there's always something new in the British Virgin Islands.See Our Favorite Spots
The British Virgin Islands Beckon
Everything you need to know about your island vacation.Get the Answers