Cleaning And Safety Measures
Your safety and satisfaction remain our number one priority here at MarineMax Vacations. We consider you our extended family and support your desire to unwind and recharge in a stress-free boating environment. We proudly ensure that our commitment to cleaning standards and safety for your MarineMax charter vacation is stronger than ever.
You deserve peace of mind in knowing that we are staying abreast of the latest in health and cleaning protocols. We have implemented even more stringent cleaning and safety practices to enhance our already existing standards including the continuation of a professional commercial laundry service ensuring clean, sanitized linens, the disinfecting and sanitizing of hard and frequently touched surfaces between each charter including galley equipment and kitchenware, and the use of anti-bacterial sprays on soft surfaces prior to your arrival.
Working together, we can state with confidence that a MarineMax charter vacation remains a COVID-19 safe trip for you, your family and friends.
As part of your preparation, we recommend the following checklist:
- Use our preferred carrier services. MarineMax has thoroughly vetted both their insurance and cleaning practices for the best and safest transport available.
- Pre-stock your charter using the provisioning services offered, to limit contact and unnecessary exposure in local markets.
- Work through your assigned greeter to limit contact with team members. This will protect both you and our local team.
- While coordinating with our greeter and during your briefing, plan for only the guests who will be captaining the vessel to be present.
- Request and respect social distancing measures.
- Wash hands with soap and water and use hand sanitizers as often as possible.
- Observe face covering practices in all indoor and outdoor spaces while in the presence of others outside of your group.
- Bring your own snorkels and masks. However, should you prefer to use the gear on board, new mouth pieces will be provided for each guest.
Your MarineMax Vacations Team takes pride in ensuring your well-being. By following these safety tips, you and your guests can enjoy a fun and safe charter filled with memorable moments.
By adhering to these best practices, you take responsibility for your group’s health and safety during all stages of your travel. Please take precautions while recognizing that our health waiver does not undermine the great care that has been taken by MarineMax Vacations for enhanced COVID-19 Safety and Cleaning Protocols.