Sea Tow Adds MarineMax General Manager to Boating Safety Advisory Council
CLEARWATER, FL (June 27, 2022) – The Sea Tow Foundation adds MarineMax Maryland General Manager Michael Gisch to the Boating Safety Advisory Council.
Michael Gisch comments, "I am honored to be a part of such an amazing organization that continues to make boating safety a main priority. I'm looking forward to lending my years of marine expertise to the panel and learning from other colleagues appointed to the council. This team effort will advance boating safety initiatives' awareness and education."
Gisch joins eight new members elected to the Sea Tow Foundation Boating Safety Advisory Council. New members serve two-year terms effective June 1, 2022. The council concentrates on national boating safety initiatives and administering and judging a safety awards program highlighting industry initiatives.
In a statement, Gail Kulp, executive director of Sea Tow Foundation, said, "The caliber of advisory council membership continues to rise. We are very grateful for the industry's support and interest in our council activities and look forward to many exciting initiatives ahead."
The advisory council consists of 21 members, including the eight new members listed below.
• Jeremy Backman, VP Recreational Marine Sales, Chubb Insurance
• Brooks Bunde, Regional Sales Manager/Marine, Garmin
• Rufino Cruz, Jr., Business Development Manager, Regal & Nautique of Orlando
• Nick Gosselin, Director of Marketing, Freedom Boat Club
• Kim Koditek, Head of Content Marketing, Boatsetter
• Jennifer McQuilken, Global Marketing Communications Leader, Cummins, Inc.
• Jeff Moag, Content Director, Water Sports Foundation
• Randy Vance, Editor at Large, Bonnier Corporation