2016 Cerri Cantieri Navali CCN 102 FLYING SPORT
ON DISPLAY AT THE FORT LAUDERDALE BOAT SHOW
A factory demonstrator that is available now with new boat warranties. The CCN 102' Flying Sport is the optimal combination of speed, luxury, quality and cool. Italian style accented with her blue metallic paint stands out on the water, especially when she blows past other 100' yachts with a top end of 40 knots and cruise of 34. A spacious 4 stateroom, 5 head layout with a very large 23'8" beam create the the entertainment and social spaces found on much larger yachts. The quality of the build is apparent when you step onboard for the first time, feeling the solid construction of the decks, cabinetry and fittings. The exhilaration of cruising at 32 knots on a vessel of this size is truly a special experience.
- MTU 16V2000 M96L with warranty
- 40 Knot top end, 34 knot cruise
- Garage for tender and large jetski, toys
- Surface drives
- Seakeeper 26 gyro stabilizer
- Shallow 5'9" draft
- US electrical factory conversion
- Full beam master
- Very large VIP
- 4 stateroom, 4 head layout + main deck day head
- Large Captain's cabin on main deck aft of lower helm
- Spacious flybridge with fridge, icemaker, BBQ grill, TV
- Huge forward seating area with sun pads
- Chef's galley
- Waste treatment system
NOT AVAILABLE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS
Calculate monthly boat payments or total cost.
The results displayed here are only an estimate. Please contact a MarineMax sales representative for your actual payments or a financing quote.