2021 Boston Whaler 405CQ
Place a Free Hold on This Boat
Ready to make this boat yours? Then, submit your no obligation and no deposit hold now.PLACE HOLD NOW
Our team is available to schedule a private or virtual showing of this boat with you at your convenience.REQUEST APPOINTMENT
The 405 Conquest, aka the SUV of the Sea, is envisioned from the keel up as an adventure-ready cruiser, the 405 delivers incredible performance, versatility and ease of use. From the robust bow lounge area, to the ultra-convertible helm companion zone, to the inviting cabin with master and two guest sleeping quarters, the 405 brings sophistication and luxury to the Conquest series. Enjoy long-distance cruises and overnight stays, chase gamefish far offshore, or host an impromptu gathering: With the 405 Conquest, you never have to choose between gracious comfort and exceptional capability.
- Cabin features private master stateroom and two guest sleeping quarters, an enclosed head with separate shower, a convenient galley and more.
- Full-beam single-piece windshield with optional side glass for unobstructed visibility and a closer sense of connection with the water.
- Quad 300-hp Mercury Verado® engines with optional Joystick Piloting provide impressive power and control.
- Highly customizable transom prep area with multiple fishing and entertaining options.
- Unique portside companion lounge with hidden table converts to multiple positions.
- Luxury touches throughout include a rain shower, innerspring mattresses, Corian countertops and premium finishes.
- Available with Seakeeper gyro-stabilizing system.
- Make Boston Whaler
- Model 405CQ
- Model Year 2021
- Category Power
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Hull Design Modified Vee
- Condition New
- Class Sports Fishing Boats
- Length Overall 40 ft
- Beam 13.5 ft
- Dry Weight 22000 lb
- Water Capacity 90 gallon
- Holding Tank 30 gallon
- Dead Rise 19 degree
- Minimum Draft 2.58 ft
- Fuel Capacity 600 gallon
- Seating Capacity 20
- Number of Single Berth 6
- Number of Heads 1
Calculate monthly boat payments or total cost.
The results displayed here are only an estimate. Please contact a MarineMax sales representative for your actual payments or a financing quote.