2020 Boston Whaler 230 Vantage
Follow the status quo and you won’t earn the National Marine Manufacturers Association’s Innovation Award; but challenge the status quo and awards may come your way…especially if you do it well. The dual-console 230 Vantage® received the Innovation Award for expanding the possibilities capable in a 23-foot boat. For starters, seating is top-notch, and it delivers incredible comfort and rugged luxury with impressive power and capability so every crew can journey longer and farther in comfort, with Whaler confidence that goes to the core.
- Spacious bow seating area accommodates an optional stowable table.
- Port seating adjusts readily to your needs and stows plenty of gear.
- Next-level aft seating stows seamlessly to expand a large cockpit area for fishing or entertaining.
- Comfortable head featuring a molded sink with drain and lockable entry door.
- Extended Integral Swim Platform
- Tempered Glass Windshield
- Fusion Stereo w/ Bluetooth & Wifi
- Make Boston Whaler
- Model 230 Vantage
- Model Year 2020
- Category Power
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Hull Design Deep Vee
- Condition New
- Class Sports Fishing Boats
- Length Overall 24.67 ft
- Beam 8.5 ft
- Dry Weight 3900 lb
- Water Capacity 18 gallon
- Dead Rise 20 degree
- Minimum Draft 1.42 ft
- Fuel Capacity 111 gallon
- Seating Capacity 10
Calculate monthly boat payments or total cost.
The results displayed here are only an estimate. Please contact a MarineMax sales representative for your actual payments or a financing quote.