2020 Boston Whaler 210 Montauk
If you know Boston Whaler, then you know that boat building simply doesn't get better than this.
This boat is as visually stunning as it is well equipped:
White Mercury 200 HP with Digital Throttle and Shift
Light Grey Hull color
Low Profile Bow and Stern Rails
Bow Snap In Seat Cushions
Bow Cushion Backrests
Pedestal Bow Fishing Seat
Deluxe Leaning Post w/ Livewell
Trolling Motor Panel
Electric Trim Tabs w/Indicator
Fiberglass Hard Top
Fusion Stereo System
Raymarine Axiom 9" IN Dash GPS/Fishfinder
Console and Leaning Post Covers
Custom Galvanized Trailer w/Brakes
Stop by our showroom, and see what makes Boston Whaler the bench mark for fine boat building!
Enjoy effortless operation with the 210 Montauk, impressive hose-and-go readiness and lasting utility, with a variety of features designed to enhance comfort and versatility. Standard and optional amenities for fishing and watersports let you tailor the Montauk to meet your preferred activities, while expanded seating and storage capacity increases the boat’s sense of spaciousness and ease. Seize the moment with the 210 Montauk.
- Integrated aft quarter seats give more passengers a comfortable place to ride.
- Optional bow backrest enhances comfort and versatility.
- Optional Fishing Package includes 94-quart cooler seat, rod holders and tackle drawers.
- Deluxe Leaning Post option adds 30-gallon livewell and raw-water washdown.
- Standard galvanized trailer with LED lights, disc brakes and swing tongue for easy travel to and from the boat launch.
- 150-hp Mercury® XL EFI FourStroke engine, with power options up to 200-hp.
- Teak package adds stylish touches to the boarding steps, swim ladder and helm footrests.
- Make Boston Whaler
- Model 210 Montauk
- Model Year 2020
- Category Power
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Hull Design Modified Vee
- Condition New
- Class Sports Fishing Boats
- Length Overall 21.33 ft
- Beam 8.5 ft
- Dry Weight 2650 lb
- Dead Rise 16 degree
- Minimum Draft 1.25 ft
- Fuel Capacity 66.5 gallon
- Seating Capacity 9
Calculate monthly boat payments or total cost.
The results displayed here are only an estimate. Please contact a MarineMax sales representative for your actual payments or a financing quote.