2014 Sea Ray 350 Sundancer
2014 Sea Ray 350 Sundancer
This Sea Ray is Available!
Twin MerCuriser 8.2 MAG 380 HP with only 320 Hours
Loaded with Options:
Cherry Wood Interior
Gel-Coated Dash Helm
Twin-ECT 8.2 MAG Axius BR3X (T-380PHP)
Cockpit TV FS w/Remote DVD
Mid-Cabin TV FS w/DVD/Gaming Port
Central Vacuum System
Macerator w/Seacock Interlock System
Cabin Air Conditioning and Heating
Forward Deck Sun Pad w/ Folding Backrest
Cabin Carpet Runner
Cockpit Air Conditioning & Heat with Auxiliary Blower
Dual Volt Cockpit Refrigerator
Built In Cockpit Grill
Rod Holders - 4 Total
Remote-Controlled 5" Spotlight
Raymarine Chartplotter/GPS and Radar
Anchor Wash Down System
Thru Hull Under Water Lights
Perfect for both laid-back and large-scale cruising, the 350 Sundancer has a social cockpit that converts to a sun pad, and a raised helm with double bench and advanced electronics. First-class amenities in the cabin start with the island-style bed and gorgeous salon. An enclosed stateroom is available in lieu of the mid-berth.
- 12V Sony® AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Wood-finish interior cabinets.
- Chestnut, Cherry or Maple finished interior cabinetry
- Choice of twin MerCruiser sterndrives, V-drive inboards, or Axius propulsion system with helm joystick control
- Fully enclosed fiberglass head includes VacuFlush® toilet plus shower and curtain, mirror, vanity and sink with plenty of storage below.
- Helm seat with flip-up thigh-rise bolster
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Molded fiberglass sport spoiler with overhead lighting.
- Optional extended swim platform.
- Optional forward deck sun pad with deck rails.
- Stainless steel grab handles and beverage holders.
- Standard SmartCraft® Diagnostics.
- Voluminous cockpit storage.
- Carbon monoxide monitor standard.
- Make Sea Ray
- Model 350 Sundancer
- Model Year 2014
- Category Power
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Hull Design Deep Vee
- Condition Brokerage
- Class Sports Cruiser
- Length Overall 35.5 ft
- Beam 11.5 ft
- Dry Weight 18840 lb
- Water Capacity 40 gallon
- Holding Tank 28 gallon
- Dead Rise 21 degree
- Maximum Draft 2.5 ft
- Fuel Capacity 225 gallon
- Number of Double Berth 2
- Number of Cabins 1
- Number of Heads 1
- Aft Curtain
- Aft Sunshade
- Canvas Storage Bag
- Front Curtains
- Side Curtains
Calculate monthly boat payments or total cost.
The results displayed here are only an estimate. Please contact a MarineMax sales representative for your actual payments or a financing quote.
Boating Resources for You
My MarineMax Account
Boating Made Easy
Get the Latest Weekly
The MarineMax Experience
The water is calling you and MarineMax will get you there. We’re a community of boaters, United by Water, ready to help you get the most from your boat.