2013 Sea Ray 300 SLX
2013 Sea Ray 300 SLX
Not only is our 300 SLX one of the largest bowriders on the market, it's also one of the most attractive thanks to standards and options like two-tone vinyl, teak decking and twin sterndrives with Axius joystick maneuvering.Key Features
- 12V Sony® AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Transom seating or sun pad configurations.
- Axius Drive systems now available.
- Engine hatch with electric lifting system.
- Fiberglass sport spoiler.
- Garmin GPSMap 640 chartplotter is standard
- Integral swim platform with concealed stainless-steel swim ladder and optional extended swim platform.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Lockable enclosed head area with molded fiberglass liner and storage cabinet
- Optional twin engine upgrade
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- SmartCraft® Diagnostics System standard.
- SmartCraft® VesselView Display available with twin gasoline engine applications.
- A fully enclosed head with VacuFlush® toilet as well as a vanity with sink, faucet and pullout shower sprayer.
- Make Sea Ray
- Model 300 SLX
- Model Year 2013
- Category Power
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Hull Design Modified Vee
- Condition Brokerage
- Class Other
- Length Overall 29 ft
- Beam 9.67 ft
- Dry Weight 7700 lb
- Water Capacity 24 gallon
- Holding Tank 20 gallon
- Dead Rise 21 degree
- Minimum Draft 1.92 ft
- Maximum Draft 3.17 ft
- Fuel Capacity 130 gallon
- Number of Heads 1
- Bimini Top - Integral to Tower w/Stainless Steel Hardware
- Cockpit Cover w/Canvas Storage Bag
- Tonneau Cover
- Color Coordinated Steering Wheel, Switch Panel, Soft-Touch Dash Instrument Panel & Accent Vinyl:
- Kopi (Ivory/Taupe)
Calculate monthly boat payments or total cost.
The results displayed here are only an estimate. Please contact a MarineMax sales representative for your actual payments or a financing quote.
Boating Resources for You
My MarineMax Account
Boating Made Easy
Get the Latest Weekly
The MarineMax Experience
The water is calling you and MarineMax will get you there. We’re a community of boaters, United by Water, ready to help you get the most from your boat.