2005 Boston Whaler 320 Outrage
For the past 14 years, one of Top proven and successful "Fishing Machines" out of our entire Marina. This Boston Whaler 320 Outrage has seen more fishing action than is possible to describe. With an experienced owner, the boat has been maintained mechanically with an open pocketbook. A one owner boat, he is ready in this stage of life to discontinue offshore fishing so ready to get his new Bay and near-shore boat. Priced competitively and ready to go do what this boat does best, creating more great "Fish Tales" for new owners who love fishing and adventure on the Gulf.
LOOK at the list of General info, Service, Upgrades, and added Options:
• Bought new at Treasure Island Marina
• Always inside-stored at TIM
• Only no-ethanol fuel from TIM, never fueled anywhere else
• Maintained with an open checkbook
• Meticulously flushed and cleaned after each use.
• All repairs done at TIM
• All service and repair records available
• Annual service 6/18
• Starboard Lower unit replaced 6/18
• Bow and Port deck box pumps replaced 6/18
• Both Steering rams replaced 6/18
• Port lower unit replaced 7/17
• (3)Optima 6 pack dry cell batteries 5/17
• New power heads on engines 1300 hrs.
Options and upgrades…..
• Northstar Display replaced with upgrade 16inch screen 6/14
• Global fix, EPIRB, automatic release coordinates are transmitted every 5 minutes. Registration with us coast guard 406 MHZ
• Furuno electronics GPS/LORAN
• Northstar electronics GPS/Radar/ Fish finder/ multi- functional display chart plotter/ map chip
• VHF radio
• On-board battery charger
• 4 electric reel plugs installed by TIM
• Upgraded Hi-output Live well pump
• Windlass w/SS anchor, chain, Rope
• Electric head- Vacuflush
• Taco telescopic outrigger poles (2) & rigging kit; never been used
• Light Blue Hull- Custom Wrapped after purchase new; same company removed wrap at Brokerage Listing 5/19
• Electric Trim Tabs w/Indicator
• Dual Mercury 275 CXXL Verado 4Strk (DTS) controls
NOTE New pictures after the custom-wrap also shown here, has been removed professionally by the same company that designed and installed it when owner purchased it new. The light Blue hull is in great condition looking almost brand new as a result. Some wear and tear shows on some upholstery and bolsters however a very simple fix for a new owner. This experienced "Fishing Machine" is ready to go, how about YOU!
- Make Boston Whaler
- Model 320 Outrage
- Model Year 2005
- Category Power
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Hull Design Deep Vee
- Condition Brokerage
- Class Sports Fishing Boats
- Length Overall 32.17 ft
- Beam 10.17 ft
- Dry Weight 9500 lb
- Water Capacity 40 gallon
- Holding Tank 10 gallon
- Dead Rise 23 degree
- Maximum Draft 1.83 ft
- Fuel Capacity 150 gallon
- Number of Heads 1
Light Blue Hull- Protected from new with custom wrap removed at time of Brokerage Listing 5/19.
Calculate monthly boat payments or total cost.
The results displayed here are only an estimate. Please contact a MarineMax sales representative for your actual payments or a financing quote.