2019 Azimut 27 Metri
Welcome to the market from our GRANDE COLLECTION the designer vessel AZIMUT 27 METRI.
Designed by the renowned architect Achille Salvagni and with exterior by Stefano Righini, walking in to this yacht is like walking through the most luxurious, yet comfortable, home in the water. Every piece of furniture, every wall, every corner, was created to make this incredible vessel state of the art.
The most innovative yacht under 100' on the market. This dual voltage boat has a wide body bow provides a large master cabin with floor to ceiling windows with the most beautiful scenic views. An incredible superstructure wrapped in carbon fiber is just one of the reasons this yacht has more volume than any other 87' on the market. With a Naviop Advanced Monitoring System, everything is at your finger tips. Over $1.5M in upgrades have been installed on this vessel at factory level.
Key features on this vessel are:
- 5 staterooms with a large master at the main deck
- Jacuzzi with dual sunpad
- Area converter for international travels w/ seamless transfer
- 4th berth for a crew member
- comes with a 285 Williams tender, 2 seabobs, and many water toys
- Simrad top of the line navigation package with AIS 650
- FLIR infrared camera T450 and 4 exterior cameras
- Bow electric owning and bow removable full coverage sunshade
- Fly convertible hard top and fly aft electric awning
- $200K in upgraded audio and video package
- Painted Hull in the newest Azimut color, Island Volcanic
- Dual full size refrigerator in galley
- Full bar and separate barbecue station on flybridge
- Fins Stabilizer
- Duty paid
- Make Azimut
- Model 27 Metri
- Model Year 2019
- Category Power
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Hull Design
- Condition Brokerage
- Class Mega Yachts
- Length Overall 87.83 ft
- Beam 21.58 ft
- Water Capacity 528 gallon
- Length of Waterline 87.83 87.83
- Maximum Draft 6.33 ft
- Fuel Capacity 2510 gallon
- Number of Cabins 5
- Number of Heads 6
Calculate monthly boat payments or total cost.
The results displayed here are only an estimate. Please contact a MarineMax sales representative for your actual payments or a financing quote.