Top 5 Technology Highlights
Things in life are advancing at such a fast pace that it can be a challenge to follow. From new online boating platforms to highly advanced motors, the future of boating is packed with exciting innovations that only keep getting better and better! Become more technologically savvy in the water by reading these top 5 technology highlights below:
1. Sea Ray's InnovationsThe Sea Ray SLX™ 400 defines technology at its peak and was the winner of an NMMA Award. In addition to offering an enhanced on-the-water experience with a fold-down swim terrace and a table in the bow that converts to a sunpad, this revolutionary model has wearable fabs that can shut down an engine or track a passenger through the 1st Mate system from Mercury Marine. Simard Multifunction displays with Simrad evo3 technology enables on-board electronic data from Mercury engines, GPS, sonar, radar, and other devices to show up on this full HD touchscreen. In addition, Dynamic Running Surface technology, which controls the pitch and roll of the boat automatically while moving, is another forward-thinking example from Sea Ray.
2. Mercury Verado® 600hpBesides being extremely quiet and smooth due to its Advanced Midsection (AMS), Mercury amped up its Verado 600hp engine with more distinct innovative features. This impressive outboard encompasses an automatic two-speed transmission, which smoothly shifts with remarkable power and is the first of its kind. It has an independent, steerable gearcase, which allows the engine to be stationary above the water, while electro-hydraulic controls enable it to move below. In addition, it has contra-rotating propellers, which power the boat fast and efficiently while saving fuel at midrange speeds. In short, with the upgraded technology, this engine will get you far fast and gives users optimal control when docking.
3. Shopping in 3-DIn case you haven’t heard, you can immerse yourself in the latest technology from MarineMax and check out some of the newest vessels we have to offer without leaving the comfort of your home or office! Within this immersive experience, shoppers can see just about every nook and cranny of their desired boat from a 360-degree angle and feel like they are seeing it live! Encounter the shopping thrill while sitting still here.
4. Convertible SpacesBring the ocean air right into the cabin in a snap with the latest power-controlled windows inside a Galeon 410 HTC. In addition to the windows, the soft cockpit cover also retracts, letting in shiny rays in seconds. If more room is desired on the cockpit deck, two fold-down bulwarks will help do the trick. See what else this innovative vessel has here.
5. A “Fob”ulous Harris InnovationHarris brings a boatload of technology on board with the launch of the new Grand Mariner. Complete with a wireless charger, CZONE GUI interface and lighting control, GO7 screen, and more, this pontoon is ready for future adventures and beyond! With an addition of a Bluetooth app and a handy key fob to control the features, this vessel is sure to create swells amongst tech-savvy boaters. See the newest Grand Mariner Series here.
Don’t forget to get ahold of another great innovation—we make boating easy with the MarineMax App. Download it today and effortlessly manage all your boating needs.
Tips and Tricks For Boaters
Here are some things you will want to remember to check before you go on the water.Get Tips
Getaways!®, MarineMax Vacations in the British Virgin Islands and Private Yacht Charters are another way we are able to help our customers enjoy the boating lifestyle and enhance their passion for the water.Take an Adventure
Find Your Perfect Boat Today
Start your search for the boat that has it all for your lifestyle! Explore premium new, used, and brokerage boats.Search Boats