MarineMax 362 Combines Space, Sport, and Strength
The MarineMax 362 is an award-winning model that's ideal for two couples or a small family. With plenty of live-aboard space, two cabins with en-suite heads, and phenomenal visibility, you'll relax in complete comfort while enjoying the endless beauty of the islands.
Embark on a Video Tour & Discover More
Benefits Abound on the MarineMax 362
Cruise in exceptional comfort with amenities that include an air conditioner, generator, Raymarine GPS chart plotter, auto pilot, electric refrigerator, one electric burner and Kenyon electric grill. You’ll enjoy impressive performance and excellent fuel economy with 250hp Mercury outboards that also result in remarkably stability. New to the MarineMax Vacations fleet is a 362 featuring glass doors that separate the salon from the stern.
- 2 Cabins, 2 Heads
- Length Overall: 36'0" Beam: 14'7" Draft with Outboards Up: 2'
- Water Capacity: 116 Gal
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 356 Gal
- Engines: 2x250 HP Mercury Verado Outboards
- Overnight Accommodations: 4 People
Learn to Operate Your Charter Boat
We've compiled a whole series of videos so you can be a pro at operating your charter power catamaran before even stepping on board. From how to pick up a mooring ball to using the stereo, you'll learn it all.
5 Reasons to Choose MarineMax Vacations
- Expert planning team to help every step of the way so you can enjoy the trip of a lifetime
- Our own custom amenity-packed power catamaran fleet in the British Virgin Islands with 2, 3, 4, and 5 cabin options
- Access to power and sail boats of all types and sizes throughout the world in amazing destinations
- Explore an extensive resource library of videos and articles to prepare for your trip
- Our commitment is to exceed your expectations and provide an extraordinary experience
You May Also Like
Cruise in exceptional comfort in the luxuriously appointed spaces on the MarineMax 443 with three cabins and three heads.
Your family and friends will experience an unforgettable vacation aboard this four cabin, four head power catamaran.