2015 Sea Ray 540 Sundancer
Our trade! Sold new and always serviced out of MarineMax Pompano Beach. Possibly the cleanest, best maintained 2015 540 Sundancer out there! Powered by twin Cummins QSC 600 with Zeus Pods and only 295 hours! The CSC 600 Cummins are quieter, more fuel efficient and very close in speed to the 715hp QSM11 Cummins in this model and your maintenance company will appreciate the engine room space! Your trade is welcome as well!
This MarineMax Owned Premium Trade will be delivered turnkey to the new owner including all systems operating to factory spec, fresh engine services, new bottom paint, wax & detail, complete Coast Guard Package and professional on water captains orientation!
Please contact Tyler Hill at 561 654 6058 to schedule a showing or for more info!
The 540 Sundancer represents the latest in timeless elegance from Sea Ray, inventors and perfectors of the world-famous Sundancer mid-cabin design, and she carries herself with the air of luxury and seaworthiness that is inherent in every Sea Ray yacht.
- Fiberglass hardtop with sunroof
- Fold-out salon sofa sleeper conversion
- Salon 50" flatscreen TV or optional 58"
- 21.5 kw Onan diesel generator with sound shield
- Dual Raymarine® e125 widescreen displays with high-definition radar
- Optional Zeus® propulsion with helm joystick
- Make Sea Ray
- Model 540 Sundancer
- Model Year 2015
- Category Power
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Hull Design Semi Displacement
- Condition Used
- Class Mega Yachts
- Length Overall 54 ft
- Beam 15.25 ft
- Dry Weight 49032 lb
- Water Capacity 150 gallon
- Holding Tank 68 gallon
- Dead Rise 21 degree
- Minimum Draft 4.08 ft
- Maximum Draft 4.25 ft
- Fuel Capacity 600 gallon
- Number of Single Berth 6
- Number of Heads 2
- Aft Curtain w/Stratoglass Window
- Canvas Colors - Blue, Black or Taupe (Sunbrella®)
- Windshield Shades
Calculate monthly boat payments or total cost.
The results displayed here are only an estimate. Please contact a MarineMax sales representative for your actual payments or a financing quote.