"Our Trade-In" 2014 Sea Ray 300 SLX with (AXIUS) twin Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI DTS (600 total HP) "only 52.7 engine hours" on the port and "only 52.5 engine hours" on the starboard. Not only is our 300 SLX one of the largest bow riders on the market, it's also one of the most attractive thanks to standards and options like two-tone vinyl, teak decking and twin stern drives with Axius joystick maneuvering.
- Rockford Fosgate stereo with digital display remote .
- Transom seating configuration.
- Axius Drive systems now available.
- Engine hatch with electric lifting system.
- Fiberglass sport spoiler.
- Ray marine GPS Map chart plotter
- Integral swim platform with concealed stainless-steel swim ladder and extended teak swim platform.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Lockable enclosed head area with molded fiberglass liner and storage cabinet
- Twin Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI DTS (AXIUS) engine upgrade (600 total horsepower)
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification
- SmartCraft® Diagnostics System standard.
- Smart Craft® Vessel View Display with twin gasoline engine applications.
- A fully enclosed head with VacuFlush® toilet as well as a vanity with sink, faucet and pullout shower sprayer.
- Make Sea Ray
- Model 300 SLX
- Model Year 2014
- Category Power
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Hull Design Modified Vee
- Condition Used
- Class Other
- Length Overall 30 ft
- Beam 9.67 ft
- Dry Weight 7700 lb
- Water Capacity 24 gallon
- Holding Tank 20 gallon
- Dead Rise 21 degree
- Minimum Draft 1.92 ft
- Maximum Draft 3.17 ft
- Fuel Capacity 130 gallon
- Number of Heads 1
- Bimini Top - Integral to Tower w/Stainless Steel Hardware
- Cockpit Cover w/Canvas Storage Bag
- Tonneau Cover
Calculate monthly boat payments or total cost.
The results displayed here are only an estimate. Please contact a MarineMax sales representative for your actual payments or a financing quote.