"Our Trade-In" Not only is our 300 SLX one of the largest bow riders on the market, it's also one of the most attractive thanks to standards and options like two-tone vinyl, teak decking and twin stern drives with Axius joystick maneuvering.
- 12V Sony® AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Transom seating or sun pad configurations.
- Axius Drive systems now available.
- Engine hatch with electric lifting system.
- Fiberglass sport spoiler.
- Garmin GPSMap 640 chartplotter is standard
- Integral swim platform with concealed stainless-steel swim ladder and optional extended swim platform.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Lockable enclosed head area with molded fiberglass liner and storage cabinet
- Optional twin engine upgrade
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- SmartCraft® Diagnostics System standard.
- SmartCraft® VesselView Display available with twin gasoline engine applications.
- A fully enclosed head with VacuFlush® toilet as well as a vanity with sink, faucet and pullout shower sprayer.
- Make Sea Ray
- Model 300 SLX
- Model Year 2014
- Category Power
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Hull Design Modified Vee
- Condition Used
- Class Other
- Length Overall 30 ft
- Beam 9.67 ft
- Dry Weight 7700 lb
- Water Capacity 24 gallon
- Holding Tank 20 gallon
- Dead Rise 21 degree
- Minimum Draft 1.92 ft
- Maximum Draft 3.17 ft
- Fuel Capacity 130 gallon
- Number of Heads 1
- Bimini Top - Integral to Tower w/Stainless Steel Hardware
- Cockpit Cover w/Canvas Storage Bag
- Tonneau Cover
Calculate monthly boat payments or total cost.
The results displayed here are only an estimate. Please contact a MarineMax sales representative for your actual payments or a financing quote.