2004 Tiara 4400 Sovran
This Tiara 4400 Sovran is ready to go. Desirable glass up to the hardtop style express boat. The back of the helm deck has a Poly Carbonate enclosure. There are two on deck AC units and V Cool window tint keeping that area comfortable all year long. Her knowledgeable owner has maintained everything in good working order.
- Full enclosure w/ new zippers
- Large Stidd electric helm chair
- Dinette w/seating for 5
- A very LOUD Stereo system w/ speakers in cockpit, all JL Audio can also be streamed in to salon.
- Furuno Navnet, VX 2 radar, GPS & plotter W / weather thru Sirrus satellite
- NEW IN 2011 Garmin 7212 chart plotter connected to auto pilot W/ wifi , plot charts on I pad or I phone and wirelessly put in to your Garmin 7212
- Raymarine depth sounder w/ new 2010 flush mount transducer
- 32000 BTU total air conditioning at upper helm area . Under helm seat AC new 2016.
- V Kool window tinting on all glass in helm area, helps keep the suns heat out
- Icom VHF radio w/ duel Digital Antennas
- Simrad Autopilot set up to work off of Garmin and or Furuno VX2
- ACR Searchlight ( new bulbs 2015)
- KVH 5 SAT TV in all rooms- w / dummy dome that holds GPS
- Cockpit cover w new stitching and zippers 2017
- A/C and heat thru out whole vessel
- Bow Thruster
- See Full Spec's For More Details
Tiara Yachts is proud to offer another beautifully designed and constructed yacht - the 4400. A gelcoat outer layer, high-performance tie-coat quadaxial fiberglass, balsa core, epozy resin, and vacuum bag technology lay the groundwork for a yacht that's unsurpassed in quality and simple quiet elegance. The long, sweeping deck of the 4400 is constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, hand-laid fiberglass and balsa core with vinylester resin. The beautifully crafted, custom-curved composite windshield is seamlessly integrated with the hardtop of the 4400. Behind the composite windshield, the 4400 incorporates a hinged helm console, with full engine instrumentation and an admiral full double-wide helm seat which is adjustable forward to aft, up and down. Intuitive design plus time-tested placement of gauges, throttles, and controls, ensure that being behind the helm is akin to a ride on cloud nine. The aft of the 4400 offers a standard swim platform, extending the 4400 by an extra 52 inches. This extra space provides room for a personal watercraft, an inflatable dinghy, and / or plenty of room for family and friends to enter and exit the water on a diamond patterned non-skid surface. Rear storage space is built-in and accessed through a hydraulically actuated fiberglass hatch. Belowdecks, the 4400 features plush leather seating, Corian countertops, stainless steel sink, abundant storage, and a built-in 22-inch flat screen TV with DVD technology. The lounge features a folding birds eye maple / teak table which converts to berth, increasing sleeping accommodations to six. The master stateroom boasts a queen-size pedestal bed, with spring mattress, and storage below. The second stateroom not only comes with two overlapping, bunk style beds but also a combination washer / dryer. The second stateroom also has it's own access to the head.
- Make Tiara
- Model 4400 Sovran
- Model Year 2004
- Category Power
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Hull Design Modified Vee
- Condition Brokerage
- Class Express Cruiser
- Length Overall 50.33 ft
- Beam 14.5 ft
- Dry Weight 33150 lb
- Water Capacity 150 gallon
- Holding Tank 50 gallon
- Dead Rise 17 degree
- Maximum Draft 4.42 ft
- Fuel Capacity 525 gallon
- Number of Single Berth 6
- Number of Heads 2
Calculate monthly boat payments or total cost.
The results displayed here are only an estimate. Please contact a MarineMax sales representative for your actual payments or a financing quote.