2005 Grady-White 300 Marlin
Grady-White created the very first "Walk-around" Cuddy in 1974 and quickly became the company's biggest seller. Today, 44 years later, Grady-White walkarounds are the product of ongoing customer recommendations. The Grady-White 300 Marlin is a proven terrific sportfishing superstar, complete with what the fisherman wants and needs.
This 'rare' 2005 GW 300 Marlin is the only one on the market with a custom fold-down Upper Station, with controls, and a 2016 custom Aluminum Trailer. Just look at all the added options on this vessel:
- Twin Yamaha 225hp motors
- Raymarine Navigation Package with twin C80 displays
- Raymarine Radar- Open Array
- Raymarine Smart Pilot "Autopilot" with wireless remote
- VHF- ICOM IC_M502
- Yamaha Tach's and Compass on Upper Helm Station
- 4kW Panda Diesel Generator- 391 hrs.
- Lee- Single Spreader Outriggers
- Rocket Launcher by Release Marine
- Custom Upper Station with controls- Folds down for trailering the boat
- AC in cabin
- All four batteries replaced fall of 2017
- GW- 45 + year reputation of the 'Softest' ride in the industry; plus along with BW holding their value better than all their competitors.
- Includes custom built 2016 Aluminum Trailer (Pictured)
- Boat is ready to go; and will sell quickly, so call or email the "Listing Broker" if interested...
- Make Grady-White
- Model 300 Marlin
- Model Year 2005
- Category Power
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Hull Design Deep Vee
- Condition Brokerage
- Class Walkarounds
- Length Overall 32.58 ft
- Beam 10.58 ft
- Dry Weight 8221 lb
- Water Capacity 32 gallon
- Length of Waterline 30.5 30.5
- Holding Tank 10 gallon
- Minimum Draft 2.08 ft
- Fuel Capacity 282 gallon
- Number of Single Berth 1
- Number of Double Berth 1
- Number of Cabins 1
- Number of Heads 1
interior colorGW CLASSIC
Calculate monthly boat payments or total cost.
The results displayed here are only an estimate. Please contact a MarineMax sales representative for your actual payments or a financing quote.