2013 Sea Ray 270 SLX
Take a look at this lightly used, lift kept beauty!
She has very low hours and is turn key ready for her new owner. This super clean 270 SLX is the flagship boat for Sea Ray's lineup and you will be amazed at what a great ride she affords her owner. The SLX is the top of the line bow rider and you can rest assured that you are buying the quality and craftsmenship that Sea Ray provides.
Give Adam a call at MarineMax Ft. Myers to set up an appointment to see her before its too late!
Our luxury-inspired 270 SLX has even more inspiring features including hull bottom color options, two-tone upholstery upgrades, available folding tower with integrated bimini and LED lights and is now standard with Quiet Ride technology.
- 12V Sony® AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Bow seats w/integrated armrests.
- Cockpit entertainment center with Corian® countertop and optional 12V refrigerator.
- Finished fiberglass floor with snap-in carpet.
- Fully enclosed portside head.
- Gull wing sun pads w/integrated sun pad filler cushion.
- Standard fresh-water system with faucet.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Meets applicable USCG, NMMA, and ABYC (the highest "building code") standards.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Now standard with innovative Quiet Ride noise reduction and vibration attenuation technologies
- Integrated starboard boarding steps.
- Make Sea Ray
- Model 270 SLX
- Model Year 2013
- Category Power
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Hull Design Modified Vee
- Condition Brokerage
- Class Bowrider
- Length Overall 27 ft
- Beam 9 ft
- Dry Weight 6016 lb
- Water Capacity 21 gallon
- Dead Rise 21 degree
- Minimum Draft 1.75 ft
- Maximum Draft 3 ft
- Fuel Capacity 94 gallon
- Number of Heads 1
- Bimini Top w/Boot & Stainless Steel Ball & Socket Hardware
Calculate monthly boat payments or total cost.
The results displayed here are only an estimate. Please contact a MarineMax sales representative for your actual payments or a financing quote.