The Magic of the British Virgin Islands
Explore the Caribbean's treasures and natural beauty.
Maybe it’s the way it makes you feel. Where it takes no time to unwind and where you discover treasures above and below the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea. Where the weather is warm year round and the islands are mountainous with exquisite coral sand beaches framing their parameters.
From the most beautiful places to take in a sunset to world famous diving spots, enjoying a vacation in such a perfect setting is simply magical. Each of the 60 islands that make up the British Virgin Islands has their own personality, easily catering to a variety of lifestyles and personal definitions of “relaxation.”
When the journey is just as important as the destination, choosing the right charter yacht is essential to your vacation experience. Your yacht becomes your own private luxury oceanfront resort where you can relish in living comforts and practicality while cruising efficiently and confidently.
Our world-class, award-winning power yachts were custom designed to deliver an unmatched cruising experience for our charter guests. The MarineMax standard of service is exemplified at our Tortola charter base where our friendly staff forms relationships with each guest to ensure an easy and professional customer service encounter throughout the entire vacation.
5 THINGS TO KNOW
Planning a self-drive, crewed, or all-inclusive vacation is simple and starts with your personal desires and boating experience. Five things to know as you get started are below to help shape your unforgettable vacation in the spectacular British Virgin Islands.
- Getting There: How easy is it to get to the base in Tortola? It's very easy to get to our charter base in Tortola. You can either fly via San Juan to Tortola (airport code EIS) and we are just a 10 minute cab ride away, or fly to St. Thomas, USVI (airport code STT) and take a ferry over to either West End or Road Town where a 30 to 45 minute cab ride will get you to our base at Hodges Creek Marina.
- Caribbean Navigation: How easy is it to cruise and navigate ourselves? Outside of the beauty of the Islands, one of the biggest advantages of chartering in this paradise is the line of sight navigation and deep waters, meaning minimal obstructions and easy cruising for boaters of all levels. And, no license is required with boating experience.
- Things To Do: What is a typical week in the BVI like? There are 60 amazing islands to visit with diving, snorkeling, great restaurants, fun bars, and friendly islanders. Many guests return year after year because there is always something new to discover and to enjoy the simplicity of island living
- Costs: How much do I need to put down to reserve a boat? 25% of the total charter cost is the required initial payment and will secure your reservation. The balance is due 60 days prior to departure. Parties on a single charter can also use their own credit cards for their portion of the overall charter cost.
- Assistance From The Experts: Who do I call if I need help? During the planning stages of your vacation, our Charter Consultants are here to help you every step of the way with provisioning, water toys, itinerary suggestions, plus so much more. Once you arrive at our base for your vacation, not only will you receive a personal briefing and tour of your boat, but you will also be given a cell phone that is a direct connection to our staff for any issues or assistance you may need while cruising.