2015 Bayliner 215 Deck Boat
This stunning member of Bayliner's revamped Deck Boat family comes powered with a reliable, watersports-friendly Mercury sterndrive, which offers impressive holeshot even when the 215 has hit its (also impressive) people capacity of 12. Choose between the standard helm windscreen or an optional wraparound windshield, providing additional wind protection in the cockpit. The helm boasts an all-new dash design with upgraded easy-to-read instrumentation and a sport steering wheel. Easy-to-reach grab handles and cup holders amplify comfort and safety in the spacious bow seating area, while a roomy in-floor locker accommodates skis, water toys and other gear, keeping the cockpit clutter-free. Additional under-seat storage can be partitioned based on your needs. And a portside storage bulkhead, which doubles as a changing area, can be upgraded to serve as optional day head.
- Standard helm windscreen may be replaced by an optional wraparound windshield, providing additional wind protection in the cockpit.
- All-new helm design with upgraded easy-to-read instrumentation and sport steering wheel.
- Spacious bow seating area with easy to reach grab handles and cup holders. A roomy in-floor locker accommodates skis, water toys and other gear. Innovative under-seat storage can be partitioned based on your needs.
- Portside bulkhead doubles as a changing area, upgradeable to serve as optional head.
- Rear-facing seating/sun lounge lets passengers enjoy the "back patio."
- Make Bayliner
- Model 215 Deck Boat
- Model Year 2015
- Category Power
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Hull Design Modified Vee
- Condition Brokerage
- Class Sports Cruiser
- Length Overall 20.58 ft
- Beam 8.5 ft
- Dry Weight 4027 lb
- Dead Rise 16 degree
- Maximum Draft 3 ft
- Fuel Capacity 55 gallon
Calculate monthly boat payments or total cost.
The results displayed here are only an estimate. Please contact a MarineMax sales representative for your actual payments or a financing quote.