Introducing the all-new 405 Conquest, aka the SUV of the Sea. Envisioned from the keel up as an adventure-ready cruiser, the 405 delivers incredible performance, versatility and ease of use. From the robust bow lounge area, to the ultra-convertible helm companion zone, to the inviting cabin with master and two guest sleeping quarters, the 405 brings new sophistication and luxury to the Conquest series. Enjoy long-distance cruises and overnight stays, chase gamefish far offshore, or host an impromptu gathering: With the 405 Conquest, you never have to choose between gracious comfort and exceptional capability.
- Cabin features private master stateroom and two guest sleeping quarters, an enclosed head with separate shower, a convenient galley and more.
- Full-beam single-piece windshield with optional side glass for unobstructed visibility and a closer sense of connection with the water.
- Quad 300-hp Mercury Verado® engines with optional Joystick Piloting provide impressive power and control.
- Highly customizable transom prep area with multiple fishing and entertaining options.
- Unique portside companion lounge with hidden table converts to multiple positions.
- Luxury touches throughout include a rain shower, innerspring mattresses, Corian countertops and premium finishes.
- Available with Seakeeper gyro-stabilizing system.