1995 Viking 43 EXPRESS
All new batteries and bottom paint in December/January. Was high and dry for hurricane Michael. No significant damage.
Double Trouble is a one-of-a-kind Viking 43 that was extensively refit from 2010 to 2014. Design issues uncovered over the life of this model have been addressed, as well as other custom features added. As examples;
The Detroit 6v92’s have less than 100 hours since a full rebuild. They start and run flawlessly without hesitation or smoke. The engine room is immaculate.
The 8KW Northern Lights generator starts and runs flawlessly, every time. I have been the boats caretaker for over a year, and it has never had any issue.
The boat has two Airmar 1000 watt transducers, and a Garmin 740S with a custom mount for the tower. It is otherwise a blank slate for the electronics of your choice. We will be happy to help you select, price, and install an electronics package, or any other options you are interested in adding.
Some highlights of the boat and refit:
• Bottom stripped and 4 coats of interLux 2000E barrier coat, and three coats Micron 66 applied.
• AwlCraft™2000 hull and topsides paint;
• AwlGrip™ engine room paint
• All new deck hatches
• Deck and cockpit coamings added
• Helm deck cushions replaced
• New stainless hardware/rod holders
• Integral backing pads at all seacocks
• Epoxy/glass transom over billfish door; Viking Yachts approved construction
• Two CruisAir heat/cool air conditioning zone units; new cockpit freezer system
• New saltwater pump, new freshwater pump and filter system; new water heater
• New double pump, dual outlet, live well sump box; panel hide-away live well plumbing
• Double pump/check valve, Bilge Kleen filter system
• Molded hardtop, quartz deck spreader lights; custom overhead railing at lower helm
• Two new 1kW Airmar transducers; dual extended VHF antennas with custom bracket mounting
• Hynautic hydraulic shifter/throttle system, new valves and reservoir
• Glendinning engine synchronizer
Double Trouble’s owner has fished on many successful fishing teams in dozens of tournaments over his long career, and has found he just doesn’t need his own boat anymore. As a result Double Trouble is on the market and looking for a new home.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.