1995 Viking 43 Express
NO SIGNIFICANT DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE. WAS STORED HIGH AND DRY FOR THE STORM.
1995 Viking 43 EXPRESS
Double Trouble is a one-of-a-kind Viking 43 that was extensive refit from 2011 to 2014. Design issues uncovered over the life of this model have been addressed, as well as other custom features added. As examples; the rear deck hatches have been reinforced so they don’t flex like they did from the factory, and a rain gutter was added around the cockpit engine room access to stop water from entering the engine room around the hatch. This level of detail was applied throughout the refit, which was overseen by a marine surveyor.
The Detroit 6v92’s have less than 100 hours since a full rebuild. They start and run flawlessly without hesitation or smoke.
The boat has two Airmar 1000 watt transducers, and is otherwise a blank slate for the electronics of your choice.
Some highlights of the boat and refit:
• Bottom stripped and 4 coats of interLux 2000E barrier coat, and three coats Micron 66 applied.
• AwlCraft™2000 hull and topsides paint;
• AwlGrip™ engine room paint
• All new deck hatches
• Deck and cockpit coamings added
• Helm deck cushions replaced
• New stainless hardware/rod holders
• Integral backing pads at all seacocks
• Epoxy/glass transom over billfish door; Viking Yachts approved construction
• Two CruisAir heat/cool air conditioning zone units; new cockpit freezer system
• New saltwater pump, new freshwater pump and filter system; new water heater
• New double pump, dual outlet, live well sump box; panel hide-away live well plumbing
• Double pump/check valve, Bilge Kleen filter system
• Molded hardtop, quartz deck spreader lights; custom overhead railing at lower helm
• Two new 1kW Airmar transducers; dual extended VHF antennas with custom bracket mounting
• Hynautic hydraulic shifter/throttle system, new valves and reservoir
• Glendinning engine synchronizer
Double Trouble’s owner has fished on many successful fishing teams in dozens of tournaments over his long career, and has found he just doesn’t need his own boat anymore. As a result Double Trouble is on the market and looking for a new home. Add electronics and GO FISHING!
- Make Viking
- Model 43 Express
- Model Year 1995
- Category Power
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Hull Design
- Condition Brokerage
- Class Sports Fishing Boats
- Length Overall 43 ft
- Beam 15.25 ft
- Maximum Speed 23 kn
- Cruising Speed 19 kn
- Dry Weight 34500 lb
- Maximum Draft 4.25 ft
- Fuel Capacity 600 gallon
- Number of Cabins 1
- Number of Heads 1
Calculate monthly boat payments or total cost.
The results displayed here are only an estimate. Please contact a MarineMax sales representative for your actual payments or a financing quote.