WHAT'S NEXT is a Freshwater boat stored in a cover slip. One Owner and ready for WHO'S NEXT. The boat is located on Lake Lewisville. ONLY 89 HOURS!!!
If you like your music on the water then you must see and hear the sound system with Custom LED Lights. 2 A/C units in the cockpit will keep you comfortable and Cool.
Center Helm design gives you the BEST view for driving and docking this Yacht!
More Pictures and Video coming soon... Or stop by for a personal walk through.
See the FACTORY SEA RAY options:
- Twin Zeus 600 QSC (T-574HP) DSL
- KVH HD7 Antenna for True HD TV
- Upgraded TV in Salon
- Universal Remote, Audio/Video
- Macerator w/ Seacock Interlock System
- Washer/Dryer combo
- Water Purifier System
- Transformer Shore PWR ISO Boost
- Cockpit Grill
- Cockpit Fridge
- Hydraulic Marine Lift Swim Platform System
- Underwater Lighting
- Rod Holders
- Oversized Teak Table in Cockpit
- Teak Flooring on Upper Cockpit
- TV/DVD in Cockpit
- Windshield Defroster
- Dual RayMarine E165W Radar/GPS/Plotter
- Windlass w/ all chain
- Stainless Steel Anchor
The 540 Sundancer represents the latest in timeless elegance from Sea Ray, inventors and perfectors of the world-famous Sundancer mid-cabin design, and she carries herself with the air of luxury and seaworthiness that is inherent in every Sea Ray yacht.
- Fiberglass hardtop with sunroof
- Fold-out salon sofa sleeper conversion
- Salon 50" flatscreen TV or optional 58"
- 21.5 kw Onan diesel generator with sound shield
- Dual Raymarine® e125 widescreen displays with high-definition radar
- Zeus® propulsion with helm joystick Only 87 Hours on Engines!