2001 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer
Very clean--well maintained 340. Call for details!
The Sea Ray 340 Sundancer features high performance, comfort, and quality, combined in one sleek cruising package. Powered by twin 7.4L MPI MerCruiser V-drives, the 340 Sundancer has plenty of power. Her sleeping accommodations for six means ample accommodations for family and friends.
It is rare that a boat beats my expectations...Outnumbered has done just that! This one owner, 340 has been well maintained and is in great condition. She was a freshwater boat until 2017. When the owner brought the boat from the Chesapeake down to North Carolina he had new manifolds installed on the main engines and a freshwater flush system for the motors that he uses every time the boat is ran. Cosmetically-the gel coat has a good shine, the upholstery is in good shape, and the canvas is going its second year of use. This 340 is truly is a one of kind find.
Features and Highlights:
- Twin 7.4L Mercruiser v-drive engines with 555 hours. These motors has new risers and manifolds in 2017. The fluids and filters were changed in April/May 2019 along with water pump impellers.
- 4.5kW Westerbeke generator with 685 hours of use. New water pump and impeller installed in 2019
- Electronics: Garmin GPS/Plotter/Sounder, Raytheon GPS/Plotter/Radar, Depth Sounder, and VHF radio
- Bilge Heater—takes the worries away during those cold snaps
- Mooring cover (~1 year old)—a must have for summer time use. Keeps you from having to put the canvas back up after every use. Also, prolongs your canvas life since you’re only using it in the cooler months.
- Bimini tops with full enclosure--encloses the entire cockpit to extend your boating season. Enclosure is in great shape
- Rod/Grill holders
- Central Vacuum system
- Sunpad for the bow area
- Anchor windlass system
- Air conditioning and Heat for the cabin
- Cherry finish in cabin
- Cabin layout with convertible dinette
- Cockpit refrigerator--extra storage is a very nice feature
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Vacu-flush head system
This boat is loaded and in very, nice shape. Please call for more details.
The boat is listed with MarineMax on brokerage. The MarineMax brokerage stock number is 161064. She is located offsite. Please call to schedule an appointment to see it.
- Make Sea Ray
- Model 340 Sundancer
- Model Year 2001
- Category Power
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Hull Design Deep Vee
- Condition Brokerage
- Class Sports Cruiser
- Length Overall 36.25 ft
- Beam 11.42 ft
- Dry Weight 13000 lb
- Water Capacity 40 gallon
- Holding Tank 28 gallon
- Dead Rise 17 degree
- Maximum Draft 3 ft
- Fuel Capacity 225 gallon
- Number of Single Berth 4
- Number of Heads 1
Calculate monthly boat payments or total cost.
The results displayed here are only an estimate. Please contact a MarineMax sales representative for your actual payments or a financing quote.