2014 Sea Ray 330 Sundancer
No other express cruiser combines form and function like a Sundancer. Our 330 is a prime example, with a signature sleek profile, optional fold-away transom bench and performance deep-V hull. Ideal for entertaining, the salon and mid-berth boast Ultraleather sofas that convert to bunks when the time comes.
This 330 Sundancer is in great condition and loaded with almost every factory option. The Axius joystick propulsion system you can maneuver the boat anywhere you want it to go, hold the boat in the same GPS location with the activation of SkyHook, or walk the boat sideways while docking. Whether you are a experienced boater or just getting your feet wet you will feel comfortable behind the helm of this vessel
- Twin MerCruiser 350 Mags, Bravo 3 Drives, Axius propulsion system with helm joystick control. 288 hours of use
- Risers and Manifolds replaced in April of 2017 ($7k)
- Underwater lights--($3,000)
- Kohler generator--keeps the ship's systems going while under way. 160 hours of use
- Cabin AC/Heating--prefect for boating year around
- Anchor Windlass--make anchoring as easy as hitting the button
- Transom Seat--Anchored up, sun setting, not a care in the world...get the picture.
- Cockpit Grill-- The bow to stern use of this boat allow you bring crowd. Great way to feed everyone.
- Cockpit Refrigerator--don't need to go down below
- Foredeck sunpad--easy access via walk thru windshield
This boat is listed with MarineMax on brokerage. The brokerage stock number is 157118. She is located offsite. Please call to schedule an appointment.
- Make Sea Ray
- Model 330 Sundancer
- Model Year 2014
- Category Power
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Hull Design Deep Vee
- Condition Brokerage
- Class Sports Cruiser
- Length Overall 33 ft
- Beam 10.42 ft
- Dry Weight 14000 lb
- Water Capacity 35 gallon
- Holding Tank 28 gallon
- Dead Rise 21 degree
- Minimum Draft 2.42 ft
- Maximum Draft 3.25 ft
- Fuel Capacity 200 gallon
- Number of Single Berth 4
- Number of Heads 1
- Aft Curtain
- Aft Sunshade
- Front Curtains
- Side Curtains
Calculate monthly boat payments or total cost.
The results displayed here are only an estimate. Please contact a MarineMax sales representative for your actual payments or a financing quote.