2013 Sea Ray 310 Sundancer
The 310 Sundancer is set up to entertain--from its reversible double helm seat and fold-down sun pad to its convertible dinette/V-berth and dinette/double bunk, there is innovation throughout makes this Sundancer feel bigger than its name badge. The cabin features wood flooring and fine wood-finished cabinets. The Axius joystick-control system is optional ($33k). She is loaded.
- Axius® drives with helm joystick control--Twin 5.0L Mags, 275 hrs
- Kohler Generator--powering the ship's systems while away from the dock ($16k)
- Heating and Air conditioning--Must have for overnighting
- Sat TV--Catch your favorite sports team while moored at your favorite cove
- Double helm seat with rotating base and folding backrest; cockpit grill, cockpit refrigerator, flip down aft sunpad--she is made to entertain
- Expansive cabin area with lots of headroom and tremendous amount of storage--great natural light through skylight and windows.
- Molded fiberglass sport spoiler with LED lighting.
- Oversized electrically actuated engine hatch for easy access to the engine room.
- Large enclosed head compartment with VacuFlush®.
This boat is listed with MarineMax on brokerage. The stock number is 151268. Please contact the broker directly for more information. Boat is kept offsite--schedule an appointment to see it!
- Make Sea Ray
- Model 310 Sundancer
- Model Year 2013
- Category Power
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Hull Design Deep Vee
- Condition Brokerage
- Class Sports Cruiser
- Length Overall 31 ft
- Beam 10 ft
- Dry Weight 11630 lb
- Water Capacity 28 gallon
- Holding Tank 28 gallon
- Dead Rise 21 degree
- Minimum Draft 2.5 ft
- Maximum Draft 3.42 ft
- Fuel Capacity 125 gallon
- Number of Single Berth 4
- Number of Heads 1
- Aft Curtain w/Bungee Straps
- Aft Sunshade
- Canvas Storage Bag
- Front Curtains
- Side Curtains
Calculate monthly boat payments or total cost.
The results displayed here are only an estimate. Please contact a MarineMax sales representative for your actual payments or a financing quote.