2013 Sea Ray 300 SLX
Indoor stored and it shows!!! Low hours (approx. 160) and equipped with all the right factory upgrades/options to include:
ECT 350 MAG MPI Bravo III (Risers and manifolds done recently)
MarineMax 100 hour service performed
Joystick Axius Piloting
Dual Helm Seat Port B/B Seat & Sunpad
Indirect Cockpit Lighting Blue LED
Shore Power Package with Converter & Cords
Premier Sound System Upgrade
Macerator With Seacock Interlock System
Electric Windlass With Rope and Chain
Thru-Hull Underwater Lighting
GARMIN GPS MAP 640 With Chartplotter
Spotlight 5" Remote Controlled
VHF Radio & Antenna
Faux Teak Aft - Deck with Sunpad
Full Canvass Package -- Aft, Front, & Side Curtains, Cockpit Tonneau Cover
Other Key Features
- 12V Sony® AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Transom seating / sun pad configuration.
- Engine hatch with electric lifting system.
- Fiberglass sport spoiler.
- Integral swim platform with concealed stainless-steel swim ladder and extended swim platform.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Lockable enclosed head area with molded fiberglass liner and storage cabinet
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- SmartCraft® Diagnostics System standard.
- SmartCraft® VesselView Display.
- A fully enclosed head with VacuFlush® toilet as well as a vanity with sink, faucet and pullout shower sprayer.
- Make Sea Ray
- Model 300 SLX
- Model Year 2013
- Category Power
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Hull Design Modified Vee
- Condition Brokerage
- Class Unspecified
- Length Overall 30 ft
- Beam 9.67 ft
- Dry Weight 7700 lb
- Water Capacity 24 gallon
- Holding Tank 20 gallon
- Dead Rise 21 degree
- Minimum Draft 1.92 ft
- Maximum Draft 3.17 ft
- Fuel Capacity 130 gallon
- Number of Heads 1
- Bimini Top - Integral to Tower w/Stainless Steel Hardware
- Cockpit Cover w/Canvas Storage Bag
- Tonneau Cover
Calculate monthly boat payments or total cost.
The results displayed here are only an estimate. Please contact a MarineMax sales representative for your actual payments or a financing quote.