2002 Cranchi Atlantique 40
2002 Cranchi Atlantique 40 'CATHERINE'
If you are looking for a well maintained, TURN-KEYaffordable Yacht....Look no further!!
Over $100K spent in recent upgrades and remodeling in the last couple years.
Reluctant sale, as owner's other new boat and summer home are taking priority.
43 FT CRANCHI Flybridge Yacht “Atlantique 40”
European built, as MINT Condition as can be.
Sold New in 2007. Built in Como, Italy in 2002, imported to US in 2004 and used as the
premier Cranchi Atlantique Flybridge at the Newport Boat Shows. Every Cranchi option was
included in this boat.
PLEASE READ FURTHER FOR AN AMAZING LIST OF OPTIONS AND RECENT UPGRADES
Twin Volvo TAMD 63 diesels, 2x370 HP, only 750 hrs
● NEW 2018 Raymarine electronics, w/ 3D Sonar, autopilot with i70 multifunction displays at BOTH STATIONS
● Windlass, all chain (200’), w/ stainless steel anchor
● NEW 2017 8KW Fischer Panda Diesel Generator
● New Teak and Holly Floors in all cabins
● New cockpit cushions and bow sunpad
● New stereo with satellite and bluetooth
● Fire Buoy Automatic Engine Fire Suppression System, 2013
● Bow Thruster
● 2017 10' Walker Bay inflatable with 6Hp Tohatsu included in sale
'CATHERINE' will NOT disappoint. Call Mark DiMatteo TODAY for more information or to schedule a showing on this beautiful Yacht.
Currently winterized and store in Newport, RI.
Calculate monthly boat payments or total cost.
The results displayed here are only an estimate. Please contact a MarineMax sales representative for your actual payments or a financing quote.