Join MarineMax for the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show!
If you’re looking for a boat, this is the place to be. Don’t miss out on your chance to see the best new boats in the Yachting Capital of the World. Join MarineMax for the 54th Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show on October 31-Nov 4, 2013. See exhibits at the Bahia Mar Yachting Center, Hall of Fame Marina, Las Olas Marina and the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center. See the Brands. See the Boats. See the Brokerage Yachts. See what MarineMax has in store for you at the show!
- Unveiling of the all-new Sea Ray 350 SLX and Sea Ray 510 Flybridge
- Experience the luxury of the Hatteras 100 Raised Pilothouse
- View the Sea Ray 370 Venture – 2012 Boat of the Year
- U.S. debut of the Azimut 80 Flybridge
- MarineMax Vacations exclusive Aquila 484 Power Catamaran
- Extensive lineup of models from Azimut such as the 55S, Boston Whaler and the 210 Dauntless, Atlantis, Scout,
Sea Ray, and more
- Thursday, Prime Time Preview: 10am-7pm
- Friday – Sunday: 10am – 7pm
- Monday: 10am – 5pm
Eager to see your favorite boats? See exactly where they are at the show!
Get your tickets for the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show!
Download a map of The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show to find your way around the docks and the Convention Center.