Three Ways to Enter - Win the Ultimate Fishing Vacation Courtesy of MarineMax and Guy Harvey Outpost
Get hooked this fishing season with the ultimate fishing vacation with the Saltwater Series Sweepstakes!
The MarineMax Fishing Team is hitting all the big tournaments on the East Coast. We call it the Saltwater Series presented by Boston Whaler. You can call it your opportunity to win a great trip to soak up some sun and reel in some great memories.
Now through October 23rd, you can enter to win:
- 5-day, 4-night stay for two (2) at Guy Harvey Outpost, A TradeWinds Resort on St. Pete Beach, Florida
- Two (2) breakfasts for two (2) at Guy's Gulfside Grill
- Two (2) lunches for two (2) at Beef O'Brady's (located at the Island Grand, 200 flip flops away)
- One (1) dinner for two (2) at Guy Harvey Outpost's new restaurant
- One (1) half-day fishing excursion for two (2) with Captain Michael Anderson, star of Reel Animals Fishing Show
- Roundtrip airport transfers for two (2)*
There are THREE great ways to enter this contest!
- FILL OUT THE FORM: Use the form on this page and provide your name and email address to enter the contest. Simple!
- VISIT US ON FACEBOOK: Visit the MarineMax Fishing Facebook page and use the Sweepstakes App to enter. Share with your friends to earn extra entries. The more you share, the better your chances!
- COME INTO YOUR LOCAL MARINEMAX: Stop by your local MarineMax store and fill out an entry form at the Saltwater Series Sweepstakes kiosk (and check out the great boats while you're there!)
*Airfare not included. No purchase necessary to enter. No cash value. Non-transferable. See official rules for more details.
Learn more about Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort, on the award-winning sands of St. Pete Beach, FL.
See where the MarineMax Fishing Team will be competing this year, follow the events, see the results, and so much more!
Find the MarineMax store closest to you to learn more about our great incentives on our premium brands, and to become part of the MarineMax family today!