Now is the perfect time to replace your boat canvas! Whether you're looking to purchase a boat cover to protect your boat during storage, or you want to replace all of your factory Original Equipment Manufacturer canvas, MarineMax is your source.
Boat Canvas (OEM)
Our canvas tops and curtains provide shade and shelter when the boat is in use, allowing you to stay on the water longer and more fun while there.
OEM canvas is made from Sunbrella fabric. Sunbrella fabrics are engineered for a serviceable lifespan tow to ten times longer than conventional fabrics. Sunbrella fabrics also offer significant sun protection.
MarineMax offers countless color options for your Sunbrella fabric. We have any color to match your boat and personality!
Canvas Options Include:
- Bimini Top - A framed collapsible top to block the sun. Generally covers windshield or center console area.
- Sunshade Top - Framed top that attaches to the rear of an arch or tower (also known as the back bimini)
- Convertible Top - A top that snaps to the top of the windshield and has a frame to support it. Normally covers entire open windshield area of a boat. Generally used for protection in foul weather. Differs from a bimini top in that it is attached to the windshield.
- Side Curtain - Attaches to the sides of a top and snaps to the windshield and deck on the side of the boat. Normally a clear window (isinglass, 30 gauge rolled glass).
- Aft Curtain - Attaches to the back of a top (bimini or sunshade) and extends back to secure to the aft of the boat. Aft curtains can contain windows (isinglass).
- Visor - A clear curtain (isinglass) extending off the front of a bimini top or arch, attaching to the top of the windshield..
- Camper Top - An enclosure attached to the back of a bimini, sunshade or convertible top that has its own frame to cover the back of the boat. It encloses the entire open area of the boat.
- Cockpit Cover - A storage cover that extends from the base of the windshield to enclose the area behind the windshield to the back of the boat. It uses snaps to attach to the deck to secure the cover.
- Bow Cover - Snaps to open bow area of boat. Can also be called a Tonneau Cover.
- And so much more!
Boat Covers differ from OEM canvas in that they do not use snaps. They use a drawstring and straps to secure to the boat. Boat covers are for protecting your vessel when it is not in use. Depending on the size and style of your boat, and how you store it, you can choose a cover that shields the bow, stern, console, cockpit or all of the above.
MarineMax offers different types of cover styles, fabrics as well as color options.
- Exact Fit Boat Covers - Are covers pattered to account for every curve and cleat to create a custom fit. They are measured, tucked, darted to fit your boat perfectly. Available in Sunbrella, Sharkskin, Sharkskin Supreme SD & Sharkskin Plus fabrics.
- Styled to Fit Boat Covers - Designed to accommodate all popular hull styles and primary characteristics of the boat style. Great for mooring. Available in Performance Poly-Guard and Double Duck fabrics.
- Flex-Fit Boat Covers - Suitable for virtually any style boat that practically fits all 14' - 22' boats and another style that fits 21' - 24' pontoon boats. Available in Poly-Flex 100% Marine Grade Polyester fabric.
- Specialty Boat Covers - Designed for Walk Around Cutty boats with hard tops and Center Console boat with T-Tops. These covers accommodates VHF antennas, outrigger mounts, GPS and rod holders. The cover comes with dual zippered entry, a heavy-duty draw rope encased in hem. Cover comes standard with self-adhesive boat cover reinforcement kit, heavy-duty boat cover tie down kit, rope ratchet and two support poles. Do not use for trailering. Available in Performance Poly-Guard. fabric.
- Ratchet Fastening Boat Covers - This covers uses the ratchet fastening system to secure the cover to the boat, eliminating the needs for snaps or excessive straps to the trailer. This cover is great for storing and mooring. Available in AquaGuard, ClimaSheild & Mossy Oak fabric.
MarineMax now offers all types of pontoon canvas. From basic covers to full enclosures, we have what you need to stay protected while enjoying your pontoon.
MarineMax has everything you need for covers. Contact your local MarineMax to speak to a canvas specialist.
Looking to replace your worn out canvas? Request a quote from our Boating Gear Center and get your boat looking like new today!
Browse the MarineMax Boating Gear Center online catalog extensive collection of boat covers. We have a cover for just about every brand!
Work with your local MarineMax Store to find the right canvas for your boat.